Monday, October 17, 2005

After Such a Great Weekend...

Chicago, IL

30 days to go.


The Badgers beat the golden goofers of Minnesota with 35 seconds to go in the game and USC beats Notre Dame. Just a great weekend of college football. The ALCS ended last night with the Southside American League ballclub going to the World Series and the NLCS should end this evening with a Houston win (hopefully).

A great weekend of sports all around, but Monday has reared its ugly head again. I'm not going to rag on my job, everyone hates their jobs to some degree. I just really need to do some severe soul searching to see if I want to come back to it.

I once again sent out the resume to a couple job prospects in the hope of getting an interview when I get to Thailand. I just hope to hear something.

Congratulations to the White Sox and their fans. Its nice to see a team actually take advantage of a 3-1 lead in a championship series and close it out. Am I jealous as a Cub fan? Somewhat. I'm more pissed at the ineptness of the Chicago Cubs management and the Tribune Company for taking the fan's money for 25 years and not producing anything. If I'm lucky enough, I'm going to try to get World Series tickets tomorrow. Its the World Series, need to go to one when its in the city.