Monday, March 06, 2006

Cambodia - The Bayon, Part 2

These are the remaining photos of the Bayon that I took. In order to get to the faces on the pillars, you have to climb a set of steps up to the roof of the structure. I don't recall it being terribly fun making the climb, but it wasn't as bad or as steep as taking the stairs to the top of Angkor Wat.

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


This is definitely one of my favorite photos. I posted this one with some guy's arm in the left corner, but have a clean one that I'll blow up one of these days. Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa