Thursday, April 27, 2006

Want to eat Foie Gras? Don't come to Chicago

The dumbasses have won again. I happen to like foie gras. First time I tried it was when I went to Paris and then tried it in a few of the French restaurants here in Chicago. I don't get this. Why are lawmakers continually trying to legislate their morality upon the rest of us? Cell phone bans, smoking bans, what's next?

Ald. Joe Moore (49th), honestly, what's next? You can't find anything else wrong with the city of Chicago that could be legislated huh? Thank you for your bufoonery and clownish ridiculousness. Restriction of the sale of a food product. You certainly emulate the Jeffersonian ideals of democracy. Bravo to you sir.

If it were up to me and I lived in Mr. Moore's ward, I would do all I can to make sure that he was no longer my alderman. Enough said.