Friday, November 25, 2005

No news to report

Friday, November 25th, 2005 - Bangkok, Thailand (still)

Well, no news to report yet. I've been severely jetlagged all week and only went to Wat Arun a couple days ago. I'm really hating gettting up in the early afternoon. Tomorrow, I book for Vietnam. I'll need to get out of BKK for a week or so and give my impressions of HCMC and the South.

If I don't hit Vietnam early next week, it will be on the weekend with the beginning of the week spent in Chaing Mai. I know there's cold and snow back home and maybe I'm just used to the warm weather, but 70's at night feels a little cold at times. Good problem to have I know.

The spot where I used to be able to go for internet access was bulldozed for condos back in Feb., so finding a reliable place with little hassle has been a bit of a challenge. There's a place halfway down the soi (street), but I only trust the computer to enter a blog submission and nothing else. Well, gotta get going. Meeting a couple friends out here for dinner. I think I almost ate Western food the other day and decided against it. Just easier to eat Thai food.