Monday, November 14, 2005

Panic

Not sure that I've ever felt this before, but just have a general feeling of panic. I've checked that my accommodation is all set in Bangkok and will check to see that I'm alright with my flight tonight, but I'm starting to panic a bit.

I think if I can get my bag packed tonight, I'll be a little better off, but the whole going to Vietnam with no general plan has me a bit flustered right now. I think once I get to a travel agent in Bangkok and check flight prices, I'll settle down. I've never really gone by the seat of my pants on a trip and everyone that does it has usually no issues. I guess its just a big combination of nerves, anxiety, and anxiousness.

Its got to be since I was up at 4AM this morning.

1 more day of work, just need to keep my head.

Later.