Friday, November 11, 2005

This is how I feel today...



I've got 5 days to go before I leave. I've thrown clothes that I plan to take on my opened suitcase (my version of packing), bought all the toiletries that I suspect I can't get in Thailand, and will be making a call to get a malarone prescription (anti malarial drug) this afternoon. I have no issues with the Travel and Immunization Center at Northwestern Hospital, they're fantastic and do a great job. I think that my medical insurer is a bit faulty, but I'll give them a chance before I start to condemn them.

This should be a good weekend in the city, my last for a month. The weather will be fairly warm with chances of rain and there's a lot of good football to watch. Next week Friday I'll be in 90 degree temps having an adult beverage and lounging by the pool, can't wait.

Work is work. Slow and well, I'll just leave it at that. I've got a few things working before I leave on Wed., and a few more when I get back. Might be time for change all around in 2006.

I might have an update before I leave if I have time. If not, I'll try to have an update on Friday November 18th from Bangkok.

Time to cross the wild meridian.