Friday, February 18, 2005

S%*t, S#%t, S*&t!!!!

Friday February 18th, 2005

Fucking jetlag. Crap, crap, crap!!!

Ok, I was supposed to go to the bar and meet people at 2:30PM and later at 5:00PM. I woke up at 7:00 PM. Great. Just pissed this day away. Time to get ready and get out.

I finally met up with Oh around 10:00 PM. Its great to see her. I honestly can't stop smiling now. We've been talking on e-mail and the occasional phone call since I was back in the states, but this makes 22 hours in the air worth it. We decided to head out to Ko San road for the evening and go to Gulliver's Travelers Tavern.

I'm not a big fan of Gulliver's; the music is great, but the crowd can be crap. Last time I went there was the first night I went out with Oh a year ago and witnessed the best of Western behavior in a fight. Thankfully, nothing like this happened this time around. With the 1:00 AM bar time, you have to be a little resourceful if you want to drink late. You can go to a restaurant or private club and get served, I never had much problem getting something to drink late if I wanted, but this trip, I really didn't drink too much at all after this night.

Oh and I got back to the hotel around 3:00 AM or so and wound up talking until the sun came up. I'm in trouble. Big trouble.