Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What a day...

Tuesday, February 15th, 2005 3:47 PM Chicago, IL

21 hours 13 minutes...

I'm so ready to go. Yesterday seems like a week ago already. I just want to be sitting in the uncomfortable cabin of that plane trying to fitfully sleep. This time tomorrow, I'll be somewhere over the Western U.S. asking myself, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

I think I might take a small nap tonight when I get home from seeing friends, but after that, up all night. Yahoo Holdem, here I come.

I had an interesting experience with the pharmacy today. I was told that they couldn't fill my Malarone script because it wasn't called in by the nurse. I was a little testy by hearing this and not wanting the hassle, so I told the pharmacist to forget it and that I'd get something in Thailand (hopefully not malaria).

Kidding, I'll just pick up a doxycycline order at the pharmacy in Bangkok if I go to a malarious area. I'm pretty sure that Kanchanaburi will be fine. No worries.

Friday I'll have a post for day two. Thursday night arrival gives me time to get a meal and a few beers and that's it.