Saturday, February 26, 2005

Weekend Market - Part Dooh




Book & Collectibies: 1
Miscellaneous & Décor: 2
Plants & Gardening Tools: 3, 4
Clothing & Accessories: 5, 6, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23
Home Utensils & Décor: 7, 22, 24, 25
Handicraft & Miscellaneous: 8
Pets & Accessories: 9, 11, 13, 15
Furniture: 17, 19
Antiques: 26

The weekend market. Love it. Except that it was hot as hell today. There were only two things that I wanted to get. A gift for my mother's birthday (if you're reading this, I have yet to get to the post office.) and a opium pipe that I saw on my last trip.

It took a while to find the stand, but finally found the pipe. I packed it badly in my suitcase and broke it a bit. Time to get out the superglue. Oh, absolutely hated it. Well, she won't have to see it. Lst day in Bangkok. I'm a little sad to be going back.