Thursday, November 25, 2004

If the weatherman were here, I'd kick him square in the ass

Thursday, November 25th 2:27 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, the plan today was to take a cruise at 4:00 PM and check out the sunset which happens on the exact opposite side of the island from where I'm staying. Problem is it started raining about two hours ago, so I went to get a refund and put down a post. The travel agent was more than helpful and gave me my money no questions asked.

You hear horror stories of unscrupulous travel agents when traveling abroad. So far, I've been really, really lucky (chok dee). Must be the band that I got when I went to see Buddah the other day. Too bad it hasn't helped with my pool skills. I think for the week I'm 4-20. Not a good record at all.

Tomorrow, the flight back to Bangkok.

For the rest of you guys, have a great Thanksgiving Day, enjoy the turkey and the football. I'll be having bananna fritters.